The Patient Advocate Foundation provides case management services to Americans with chronic, life threatening, and debilitating illnesses, as well as, a wide variety of patient-assistance resources, educational resources, and professional case management services.
The LCA Alliance offers LCA Unite a free mobile app is designed for cancer survivors to connect with each other, track side effects of treatment, and find support groups, events, and medical centers of excellence.
The experienced case managers at the CareLine provide individualized services, including:
- Access to care issues
- Assitance with insurance denials
- Medical debt crisis
- Review & educate on insurance plan language
- Assist with workplace employment protections
- Employment challenges including loss of income & compromised benefits
- Cost of living debt crisis that forced a choice between paying for treatment & essential living needs
Contact the CareLine at 1-866-684-2479
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
And Friday 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
If you or someone you know is a WV resident and diagnosed with lung cancer, or seeking screening for lung cancer the WV Lung Cancer CareLine can assist with a variety of services.
All services are provided at no charge to the patient. CareLine services are made possible through support by the WV Lung Cancer Project and the Patient Advocate Foundation. All services are provided through phone and/or email communication with assigned CareLine contact.