Visiting Scholar & Lab Associates
- Dr. Brandi Snyder (Feb 2011 - 2012). Currently a Program Coordinator of Health Disparities at WVCTSI.
- Dr. Longmei Ling (Mar 2006 - Sep 2006): CV.
- Dr. Vijayakumar Shanmugham (March 2010 - 2010).Currently a senior post-doc fellow in India.
- Dr. Maricica Pacurari (Jan 2010 - June 2011).Currently an Assistant Professor at Jackson State University, MS.
- DaJie Luo (Oct 2009 - Jun 2012)
- WenJun Xin (Jan 2011 - Jul2011)
- Dr. Yan Ma (Jul 2005 - Feb 2007). Currently at Bristol-Myers Squibb as a Senior Research Biostatistician.
- Rebecca Ann Raese (May 2009 – 2015)
- Juan Feng (Jul 2011 - Oct 2012)
- Chunlin Dong (Jul 2013 – pres)
- Julian Dymacek, MS. Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science. NSF training grantee on nanotoxicology
- Michael Jude: MPH candidate, expected in 2013
- Seyed Medhi Iranmanesh, MS. Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science
- Shu Cao: MS in Statistics, expected in 2013
- AiJun Qiu (Apr 2009– 2010),Currently a Biostatistician at FDA
- Zhengyu Ding, MSCS, 2007. Thesis: Molecular Prediction of Drug Response Using Machine Learning Methods. Currently a Data Manager at Precision Therapeutics Inc.
- Shruti Rathnagiriswaran, MSEE, 2008. Thesis: Identifying Genomic Signatures for Predicting Breast Cancer Outcomes. Currently a Database Administrator at Trinity Washington University
- Rama Mettu, MSEE, 2008. Thesis: Constructing Gene Expression-Based Prognostic Models to Predict Recurrence and Lymph Node Metastasis in Colon Cancer
- Liang Wei, M.S. in Statistics, MPH, 2006. Currently in CDC
- Swetha Bose, MSEE, 2009. Thesis: Identifying Prognostic Gene Signatures Using a Network-based Approach. Currently a Clinical Data Analyst at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA)
- Naveen Bondalapati, candidate in MPH. Currently admitted to Family Medicine Residency Program at Union Hospital, Terre Haute, Indiana.
- Kursad Tosun, M.S. in Statistics, 2010. Currently a Ph.D. candidate in Mathematics at Southern Illinois University.
- Jiajia Wang, M.S. in Statistics 2010, MS in Pharmacology. Biostatistician at Harvard School of Public Health.
- Changchang Xiao, M.S. in Statistics. M.S. candidate in Public Health. Senior Research Assistant at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.
- Juan Feng (Jul 2011 - Oct 2012) M.S. in Statistics. Data Manager in Graduate School of Public Health Un一versity of Pittsburgh
- Ying-Wooi Wan, Ph.D. in Computer and Information Science, 2011. Currently a Bioinformatics Analyst II at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Joseph Putila, Ph.D. in Public Health, 2012.
- Brian Burdi, M.S. in Statistics, May 2012
- Yohannes D. Gebremariam, M.S. Statistics. 2013
- Michael Jude, MPH, 2013
- Julian Dymacek, Ph.D. in Computer Science, 2015. NSF training grantee on nanotoxicology. Currently an Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Longwood University, Virginia.
- Seyed Medhi Iranmanesh, MS. Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science (2012-14).
- Shu Cao, MS in Statistics, 2013. Currently a Bioinformatician in the Cancer Center at University of Southern California.
- Rebecca Ward, Lab Rotation, 2006
- Elyse Walk, Lab Rotation, 2007. Currently in CCB Program at WVU.
- Yan Ma, Ph.D. in Combinatorial Computation and Discrete Mathematics, 2007. Currently at Bristol-Myers Squibb as a Senior Research Biostatistician.
- Jillian Rogers, Medical Student, Recipient of 2008 National Honor Medical Society Alpha Omega Alpha Scholarship for the breast cancer biomarker project. Currently at WVU Medical School.
- Omer Zulfiqa, Medical Student, lung cancer biomarker project, 2008. Currently at WVU Medical School.
- Ebrahim Sabbagh, B.S. in Biology, 2009. Currently a medical student at West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Brent McMillion, B.S. in Biochemistry 2009.
- Lindsay Padden, WV-INBRE Summer Research Intern, 2009
- Kate Siegrist, Ph.D. Ph.D. candidate in Occupational and Environmental Health, SoPH, rotation, 2013
- Vanessa McGann, MPH, 2013-15
- Jeffery Goodman, MPH candidate, 2015-17
- Jillian Lee Rogers
- 2008 Alpha Omega Alpha Carolyn L. Kuchein Student Research Fellowship.
- Project: Developing a Gene Expression-Based Prognostic Model of Breast Cancer Recurrence
- Joseph J Putila
- First place in the Health Sciences Research Day Poster Session 2009.
- Project: Validating Clinical and Demographic Contributions to Lung Cancer Prognosis
- Ying-Wooi Wan and Changchang Xiao
- 2010 E.J. Van Lierre Memorial Convocation and Research Day winners
- Project: Network-based Identification of Smoking-Associated Gene Signatures for Lung Cancer Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Julian Dymacek
- NSF Training Grant Recipient, 2012-2014
- Project: Using a novel computational model to identify biological processes and networks associated with nanoparticle-induced pathology