- Use of the AMIF resources is by appointment only. Approved users can make appointments using the CORES reservation software.
- Before an imaging experiment begins, we like to meet with you to discuss the experimental design. The AMIF can do all the imaging for your lab or you can be trained for independent use.
- If you are interested in independent use, training must be scheduled with an Imaging Specialist in the Facility. No one except a staff member of the AMIF is permitted to train new users on the imaging systems.
- Once an individual is proficient on the imaging systems, they can request card access to the facility. These requests must be approved by the AMIF staff.
- Any work with animals must be performed on an approved ACUC protocol. The AMIF is glad to assist you with updating your protocol to include animal imaging procedures.