Microscope Imaging Facility
The Microscope Imaging Facility provides access to a wide range of imaging modalities for analysis of biological samples. Our expert staff provides imaging and analysis services, as well as specialized training and support for our users. The facility is located in the Erma Byrd Biomedical Research Center on the Health Sciences Center campus at West Virginia University. Contact us to learn how we can support your research.
Acknowledging the Microscope Imaging Facility
Please remember to acknowledge the relevant grants that support the Microscope Imaging Facility in all your publications:
Imaging experiments and image analysis were performed in the West Virginia University Microscope Imaging Facility, which has been supported by the WVU Cancer Institute and NIH grants P20RR016440 and P30RR032138/P30GM103488.
If you make use of the following equipment, please include these additional funding sources:
- Nikon Live Cell: R01DE014578
- Nikon A1R/N SIM-E: U54GM104942
- Olympus MVX10: P20GM103434
- Olympus VS120 Slide Scanner: P20GM103434
- Zeiss LSM 710 w/ Airyscan: P30RR031155/P30GM103503
- Zeiss Fluorescent: P20RR016477/P20GM103434
- Zeiss Tissue Culture: P20RR016477/P20GM103434